THE OSET 16.0 RACING IS A DREAM MACHINE FOR 5-8 YEAR OLD'S AND THE BIKE OF CHOICE FOR COMPETITIVE RIDING
- 800w OSET motor, air/spring forks, compression and rebound adjustable shock,
- Powerful and 'reach adjustable' hydraulic disc brakes and custom OSET designed Kenda tyres with a different profile for the front and rear.
- Alloy hubs, handlebars, steering stem, foot-pegs and more ensure that weight is kept to a minimum.
- High-quality bearings are used in the headset, swingarm and wheels.
- Sturdy steel frame combines with all other components to make a bike that will be good for years of use.
- Magnetic cut-out switch with lanyard, ensure safety first.
- A separate key switch is easily removable by the parent when it's time to take a break!
- OSET controller has been designed for our exclusive '3 dials' system, which allows parents to easily adjust the power, speed and response characteristics of the bike.
- It can be set from a very mellow machine at walking pace and low power, all the way up to a competition level machine with maximum power.
- For riders aged 5 – 8
- RRP: NIS 9900
|Wheelbase – 904mm (35.6")||Seat height – 480mm (18.9")|
|Ground clearance – 230mm (9.0")||Handlebar height – 860mm (33.9")|
|Wheels – 16.0’’ alloy rims/hubs with OSET Kenda 2.7’’ F & 2.5’’ R tyres.||Suspension – Front telescopic fork, air/spring adjustable. Rear shock, preload adjustable.|
|Bike Weight – 33.2kg (73.17lbs)||Brakes – Front & rear 160mm hydraulic disc.|
|Motor – 800W 36V OSET neodymium magnet DC motor.||Controller – 36V OSET, adjustable for power, speed & response.|
|Batteries – 3 x 10ah AGM SLA.||Charger – 2 amp 36V.|
|Age Range – 5-7 years old.||Rider Weight Limit – 80lbs (36.5kg)|