THE OSET 20.0 RACING IS A COMPETITION DOMINATING MACHINE FOR 8 YEAR OLD'S UP TO ADULTS
- A strong frame, thin grips, a padded chin guard covering the steering stem combined with a magnetic lanyard cut-out switch ensure safety is the priority.
- Separate key switch is easily removable by the parent when it's time to take a break!
- Exclusive OSET wide rear rim and 3" wide deep tread competition motorcycle tyre
- Alloy swingarm, alloy sprocket carrier and sprocket for lighter weight and easy gearing changes.
- OSET controller with our exclusive '3 dial' system, which allows parents to easily adjust the power, speed and response characteristics of the bike.
- It can be set from a very mellow machine at walking pace and low power, all the way up to a competition level machine with maximum power.
- For riders aged 8+
- RRP: NIS 12,500
|Wheelbase – 1050mm (41.3’’)||Seat Height – 550mm (21.6’’)|
|Ground Clearance – 290mm (11.4’’)||Handlebar Height – 980mm (38.6’’)|
|Wheels – 19’’ front alloy rim/hub. 14’’ competition rear alloy rim/hub||Suspension – Front telescopic air fork. Rear shock, preload adjustable & oil dampened.|
|Brakes – Front 180mm & rear 160mm hydraulic disc.||Motor – 1200W 48V OSET neodymium magnet DC motor.|
|Controller – 48V OSET, adjustable for power, speed & response.||Batteries – 4 x 10ah AGM SLA.|
|Charger – 3 amp 48V.||Age Range – 8+ years old.|
|Rider Weight Limit – 100lbs (45.5kg)||RRP – NIS 12,500|